Thursday, December 31, 2009

Battle scars. Why battle scars you might ask? I think when I thought if that today I was thinking of it in terms of the metphorical sense. I really sense that 09 was a bad year for me. Maybe you can say I had too many battle scars. Scars that I really hope that make me stronger. You know you can say that no cause is not a lost cause and I'm really a prime example. I'm really heading into a sem with no motivation and nothing, and I say again, nothing to look forward to. Its that bad. The only thing that is keeping me going is that the fact that I can graduate on time and the fact that maybe just maybe I can pick mods I like the following sem. I really hoping the other core mod does not clash with medical social work. And I'm really praying for that as well as the fact that they would offer the other counselling mod in sem 2 next year. Anything else I am looking out for. Soci of family, Culture and Society and a whole load of mods that interest me. LOL. I guess you can call me a mugger toad. My life now revolves around css and school. I guess it's because you can say my heart is not in the right place. But then again you can argue with me, as all good arts student will, what right means. So how to make it right again? Only time will tell. Only time will tell.

At this point of time, I want to thank God for all that has happened this year. For all the trials and tribulations. For the many many friends I made. For the freshies lives I touched during foc. I thank God.

I probably should end on a soft note. Must really thank auds again for reminding me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I pray for a good 2010. For a good attachment and all that will happen. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home