Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I think I am really a blur cock! I learnt 2 things today which are very important! If there are 2 things that I need now more than anything it is self confidence and patience. Maybe I have to explain my self a little bit here and tell you how all this came about.

For the longest period of time, I knew for a fact that I have low self-confidence. I think its partly because all my family members are all overachievers la. Somehow, I wasnt the most athletic, smartest or best musically. So somehow, I was under everyone else's shadow. I havent found my own niche. You will always hear me saying, "I can't do this" or "I can't do that". It is really pretty common. That was til I met Audrey. Audrey is really a very cute girl la. I think for once someone outside my family recognised the gem in me. She is always telling me to have more confidence and that I can do it. And somehow I think I need to learn more of that hor Audrey. Maybe I should start doing things my own way and show this side of me la. LOL.

Ok so how did I learn that I need to have patience lei. Well, I was waiting at a busstop just now. I kept saying, "Sians!". I think my friend quite irritated. He told me need to have more patience lor. I thought about it in the bus actually. The 20-30 mins journey quite thought provoking I think. Maybe I am really an impatient person. Maybe I want stuff instantly. I really cant wait. I think its partly my Dad's fault. He is always rushing rushing and rushing. So I really am rubbing of him. Its probably in my subconscious according to Mr Freud. That is something I have to change being it for school work or my relationships with people la.

And people, I got my allocated modules for one point. I havent checked my accounts yet but I'm guessing I 'm pretty rich. I am going to spend all my points on soci mods! We'll see. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home